Welcome! You‚Äôre new to A Place for Mom and wondering what to do next. Perhaps you‚Äôve just started your partnership with us and are wondering where to start, you‚Äôve just joined the team at your community and inherited our partnership, or you need a refresher on the support we provide to our partners.
No matter your situation, we have the tools to help you get up to speed and start your partnership with us on the right foot. Completing the below steps will ensure you receive the most qualified referrals from your local Advisor while improving your A Place for Mom web presence, which APFM referred families view.
Log into Partner Central
- You received an invitation as part of your new partner onboarding. You can contact our Customer Experience Team if you need a new one or are having trouble logging in.
- Update your Community Profile. Our Senior Living Advisors use the profile to check your pricing, confirm your offerings and make appropriate referrals to your community. You can also post your community events!
- Complete your APFM Community Web Page. Our families use these pages to browse their options prior to touring. Write a captivating description and upload several beautiful photos to highlight your community.
- Explore the Reports and Leads sections, which will become more important as we begin to refer families to your community.
Attend Our Partner Orientation Webinars
- Working Together to Achieve Success:¬†an orientation webinar to discuss APFM‚Äôs process and our partners‚Äô best practices.
- Welcome to Partner Central:¬†an active demonstration of the reports, lead search, community profile, and web page tools available at http://partnercentral.aplaceformom.com.
- Navigating Senior Advisor: an overview of the ratings and reviews website http://www.senioradvisor.com.
- To Register: please contact our Customer Experience Team for the current schedule.
Review Your Advisor Contact List
- We provide a contact list to partners when they sign up with us and upon request at any time.
- Review the Senior Living Advisors in your local market and reach out to them. They are most likely to refer to you, but you may receive referrals from other SLAs in your region.
- Keep this document handy as you begin working with the Senior Living Advisors and feel free to ask our Customer Experience Team for an updated list as needed.
Our Customer Experience Team is on hand to answer your questions as you set up your Partner Central account, attend our webinars, and continue to work with A Place for Mom. They are experienced and knowledgeable problem-solvers who want to see your community succeed with A Place for Mom. You can reach them at (866) 333-8435 or by emailing email@example.com.
Do you have questions about Partner Central and how to get the most out of our partnership? Please share in the comments below.