Online reviews and customer feedback are important factors for seniors and their loved ones, from the very beginning of their search for information through the consideration and decision-making stages, and even after their family member has settled into their new residence. Giving families the option to provide input along their senior living journey engages them with your brand and allows you to gather valuable insight into their decision making process.
As we work with families along their journey, we were inspired to launch a Real-Time Tour Feedback pilot last year as a further benefit for our partners. Through his program, partners can improve their tour experience, hear how families respond to your community and sales team to capture authentic feedback, and help you determine what’s most important to families while they’re in the decision-making moment.
See Your Community Through the Eyes of Your Families
Online reviews are an important aspect of your brand presence, and we have found tour feedback to be among the most powerful indications of families’ insights into your community during their search. Understanding how a family feels after leaving your community can provide the greatest insight into how to follow up with them.
- You’ll learn what families like or don’t like. Learning real time what they like or don’t like offers you the ability to adjust your offering to better serve their needs. Or you may uncover an opportunity regarding your community’s physical facility or how your community compares to others the family is touring.
- You’ll make families feel important. Giving families the ability to provide real time feedback will make them feel important and valued. It gives them another voice to share with you what was impactful and what may have been a detractor.
- Shows you’re open to suggestions and improvements. Engaging with customers after they tour to provide feedback, shows them you are open to improvements in your organization and connected to your customers – leading to a better relationship with them along their journey.
A Place for Mom‘s Real Time Tour Feedback program offers an unbiased assessment of your community tour experience, candidly reporting what families are thinking and feeling. Compare your results to data gathered from thousands of communities across the country—a level of feedback that only A Place for Moms provides.
Communities Are Already Enjoying The Benefits Of Our Real-time Tour Feedback
With over 35 organizations and 1,100+ communities in the program already, we’ve surveyed around 1,400+ families since August 2018. Our program has a 20% initial response rate, and we’ve learned that about half of respondents will leave comments that let you review and act immediately.
Our partners have shared examples where the Real-Time Tour Feedback has been impactful to them:
- Identifying simple apartment upgrades that would speak to consumers’ asks
- Uncovering opportunities how to convey their care capabilities, as compared to their competitive set. For example, a family shared that they felt another competitor had a higher staffing ratio.
- Hearing from families how their Mom felt welcomed by staff and residents on the tour.
“The feedback has been a great help to both our sales process and operators. We currently [use] the data to diagnose trends … coaching regional and community leaders as needed.”
Gain Insights, Measure Trends And See How You Stack Up Against Your Competition
As a participant in the program, you’ll have access to multiple reports that can be emailed directly to you with the following:
- Date of review
- Overall impression rating
- Rating on the following attributes:
- Condition of the building
- Experience with Sales Associate
- Friendliness of Community Staff
- Knowledge of Community Staff
- How likely they would recommend you to a friend or family member
- Optional field for name if they would like to be contacted
Sign-up For Real-time Tour Feedback Today
Our Real Time Tour Feedback program is eligible for partners utilizing Bi-Directional Partner Web Services, a free service in which A Place for Mom referrals are populated directly into your CRM. Your CRM will also notify our Advisor when a tour or move-in has been completed. This reciprocal communication allows A Place for Mom to survey toured families shortly after they visit to get the most up to date information. Additionally, all You’ve Got Leads customers are eligible to participate.
If you have a bidirectional connector we can add your organization to the program immediately. If you are not sure if you qualify, or would like to discuss other options, please contact your account manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.