Earlier this month, A Place for Mom launched a new and upgraded version of our partner website, Partner Central. Our goal for the new site, is to provide you with resources and educational opportunities so you can increase your overall move-ins and conversion rates.
The new site is designed to help our partners:
- Manage Your Account: Run reports, track leads, update your community profile and pay invoices.
- Maximize Your Partnership: Learn about all the tools and support A Place for Mom provides and tips on how to get the most out of our relationship.
- Gain Insights That Drive Results: The new Partner Central is designed to share interesting insights and tips you can use to increase move-ins to your community and grow your business.
- Answer Your Questions: We’ve created an expansive section of the site to help you easily and effectively answer the most common questions.
Outlined below is a broad overview of all the site has to offer. We hope you enjoy the new site experience, and it serves as a helpful tool in growing our relationship.
A Place for Mom “How We Help” Video
With the new site launch, we’ve created a short educational video to help communicate how our service works for partners. (Watch The Video)
Manage Your Business
Partner Central is your single-site resource to managing your A Place for Mom account. If you are currently not an active user of partner central, but would like to join you can do so here.
- Run Reports: View, export, and share insightful referral and move-in data for your individual community.
- View Leads: Quickly access all of your APFM referrals while sharing feedback and updates with your referring advisor.
- Update Community Profiles: Directly input your latest pricing, services, and amenities so that APFM can match your community with the right families.
- Pay Invoices: Your secure online bill and payment platform called APFM ePay. The platform offers 24/7 access to invoices and online payment submission to make managing and paying your A Place for Mom invoices simple and straightforward.
New Features: “Our Partnership” Section
Our new Partner Central site is focused on helping you get the most out of our relationship. We want to help you understand how we complement your existing marketing programs and help bring move-ins to your community. Here is a quick summary of new Partner Central content and features in “Our Partnership” section.
- How We Help: This section provides a brief overview of our service and how we work with our partners. In this section, you can also view a short video on the benefits of our program.
- Partnership Basics: Learn the basics and best practices in working with A Place for Mom
- Tools and Support: Explore topics ranging from understanding how to use Partner Central to updating your community profile to understanding the value of Partner Web Services.
- Webinars: Want to learn more about A Place for Mom and our service? Sign up for one of our monthly webinars.
- Success Stories: See how our partnership is driving positive benefits in the lives of our families and bringing significant ROI to our partners.
New Features: “Industry Insights” Section
The industry insights section of Partner Central provides interesting trends and insights based on real data. Watch our Move-Ins by the Numbers video series to understand the actions you can take to improve your business performance. Also, we’ve added event calendars to allow you to track national and state-specific events within the industry.
- Industry Events: Learn about state specific industry events including conferences, networking meetings, volunteer opportunities, and webinars designed to help senior living professionals grow and strengthen their industry knowledge. You can also add events others may be interested in attending. We hope over the coming months to build this calendar out as a comprehensive resource for partners to quickly and easily learn about opportunities in their area.
- National Events: See the leading national senior living industry events at a glance.
Thanks for taking the time to learn a little bit about the new Partner Central site. We’re here to help you be more successful, and Partner Central is an excellent tool to help make that happen!