A Place for Mom has a feature in Partner Central that allows you to market your community’s event for free. The events portal is a great opportunity for you to attract more potential residents to your community’s next event. Best of all, it’s easy to use! Learn you how you can use the events portal to drive brand awareness for your community.
Using the community events portal, you can promote special events at your community on the A Place for Mom website. Whether it’s a Super Bowl party, a live musical performance or your weekly current events club – now you can share what’s happening around your community. These events will be published your community’s page on A Place for Mom for families to see as they search for senior living options in your area.
Adding events to your page will help you stand out from the crowd and give new families even more reasons to stop by and visit your community!
How to Add an Event
Follow these simple instructions to add events with the Community Events Portal:
1. First, go to Partner Central and login.
2. Next, click on the Events tab.
3. Then, enter the information for the event and hit save.
4. At the bottom of your community page listing you will see your events.
5. Your events will also populate in other locations where your community is listed on the APFM website (for example, on city pages).
Do you have any questions about using the Community Events Portal? Please share your questions in the comments below.