If you’re looking for more qualified leads from A Place for Mom (APFM), updating your “Community Profile” is a great place to start. Think of it as an advertisement for your agency; the more inviting and detailed, the more likely families will schedule an in-home care assessment. As a partner in APFM’s network of sites, your profile has the potential to reach more than 2 million visitors per month. In addition to your agency’s own website, your APFM profile may be your most important online marketing tool.
The Importance of Completing Your Profile
Agencies that have incomplete profiles are missing out on opportunities to show up in our amenity and geographic search results. To ensure that your agency gets the broadest exposure in our network, add your content to the following “Community Profiles” tabs:
- Care & Staffing
- Web Page (description, logo, photo)
Ways to Create a Community Web Page That Pops
Here are a few tips to ensure your community web page stands out rather than blend in!
1. Upload Attractive Photos
Adding high quality photos can increase your click through rate by as much as 150%.
2. Establish Credibility and Trust
- Include years of experience
- Tout awards and certifications
- If your agency is part of a national chain, include your main brand points
- Include your agency’s logo to help build brand recognition
3. Describe What Makes Your Agency Unique
- List all services that you offer in detail
- Provide an thorough explanation of how you select your caregivers along with their qualifications
How to Update Your Agency Web Page
Partner Central makes it easy to update your agency page. Click here to log in or sign up and start editing your profile. Just upload as many images as you would like, along with a logo, and your preferred text. Changes will appear across the APFM network within 3-to-5 business days.
Note: If you work for a home care agency that is a part of a large organization, you may need to request changes to your community webpage through your company’s corporate office.