Partner Central contains a host of valuable reports to help communities make the most of their partnership with A Place for Mom. The Lost Move-Ins Report provides information about your specific community’s market. This information includes average competitor pricing by care type, and how many move-ins went to your competitors in each care type. It also shows indicated family budget ranges for referrals that have been sent to your community but ultimately moved to another community. This information cannot be found anywhere else and is available exclusively to A Place for Mom partner communities.
Step by Step Instructions
- Login to Partner Central
- From the Partner Central Dashboard select the “Reports” tab near the top of the page
- Under the column that reads “Choose a Report” select “Lost Move-Ins Report”
- Indicate a date range
- Click the “Run Report” button
Once the report is generated you can view the following information:
- The average actual monthly charges of move-ins to competing communities compared to the average monthly charges of move-ins to your communities (this rate includes rent and care)
- Name of competitors or sister-communities that a referred lead selected instead of your community
- The share (or percentage) of total move-ins in your market that selected your community
- The number of move-ins to each community
- The stated budget of referrals that selected a competitor or sister-community
The Lost Move-Ins Report can add to a community’s competitive market knowledge. It clearly identifies top competitors and offers real pricing information that includes care costs. A Place for Mom remains dedicated to providing our partners invaluable reporting and local market statistics.
To learn more about working with A Place for Mom to increase your community’s share of move-ins, we recommend attending one of our “Working Together to Achieve Success” webinars. Contact email@example.com for this month’s schedule.